Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Introduction Blog

Welcome to my newly started blog :-) My name is Rachel and I'm a 27 year old wife and mommy who COMPLETELY LOVES ALL THINGS MAKEUP! I married my HS sweetheart, David almost 9 years ago! We have 2 amazing little girls Hayli's 7 years old and Mariah is soon to be 5! I've been hooked on makeup for as long as I can possibly remember! School reports- Makeup, cosmetics, Models, Fashion, Beauty, etc anytime I could find a way to tie beauty and makeup into my school projects I'd do it! Well, since I've become a mom that passion has never died it's actually been a bonding activity to do with my girls! Several years back I decided to try doing a little modeling as that too was a HUGE dream of mine, after trying it out I learned it's not my thing but I'm glad I gave it a go anyway! The Modeling DID point me back to my true passion, which is MAKEUP! And since I've been growing, learning, playing, just NONSTOP doing my thing and lovin it! So, I've decided to share my passion with the wondeful people of the Internet World! Enjoy! Thanks for checkin out my Blog, I welcome ANY & ALL subscribers, comments, responses, ideas, suggestions, etc! Well, thanks for stopping by beautiful people! Kiss*Kiss

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment